A British Columbia Boys Choir singing project
Nominate Boys to represent your School
in the SongWave 2016 Boys Honour Choir
Boys from North & West Vancouver
A 7 week singing program for boys who LOVE to SING!
Over the past nine years, the British Columbia Boys Choir has seen over 350 boys from 100+ schools in 10 Greater Vancouver & Vancouver Island communities participate in SongWave Boys Honour Choir Programs. The Boys Choir has incorporated it's SongSport program which incorporates movement and physical activity into the SongWave Boys Honour Choir Program.
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Wednesdays at Highlands United Church, North Vancouver
- October 12- December 4, 2016
- Sing with US at Centennial Theatre on December 3 (afternoon) and in the Santa Claus Parade on Sunday December 4th.
Commitment required by ALL SongWave singers:
Participant Requirements: please read these carefully.
- Boys being recommended by their teacher should like to sing. This is a Boys Honour Choir and so we are looking for boys who can sing (carry a tune) and love to sing. Download The Teacher’s Nomination Form
- Open to boys with unchanged voices ages 7-12 .
- All participants are expected to attend a minimum of 6 out of the 8 rehearsals in order to experience the program and sing in the two performances. All participants are required to pay a non-refundable Registration Fee of $85 . (this covers half of the costs to run SongWave).
- This is an opportunity for boys who LOVE to perform to sing with other boys and represent their school. The program builds self esteem, promotes singing as a cool thing for boys to do and creates a social environment where team building is important. SongWave Programs build self-esteem for boys at risk in the community, boys that are shy, boys with disabilities and boys that have a great amount of talent.
- Registration Forms can be Downloaded Here. You can print off and mail with Registration Fee of $85. (Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer, cheque accepted- cheques payable to BC Boys Choir). Registration Fees are non-refundable.
SongWave 2009 Boys Honour Choir