Be a Singing Champion!
Our Mission -
To develop in each boy a lifelong love of music
Our Goals -
- To provide an exceptional music education and training program for boys who love to sing
- To develop leaders of tomorrow through confidence building teamwork activities
- including performing and traveling as representatives of Canada
BCBC gratefully acknowledges the support of the following:
BC Gaming, Province of British Columbia | City of Nanaimo | City of West Vancouver
The Christopher Foundation | Women of the Moose Lodge, Nanaimo | The Andrew Mahon Foundation | Knights of Columbus Mid-Island | Nanaimo Harbour Lites Lioness Club.
Thank you for your gifts to the BC Boys Choir.
BCBC Families | Glenn Angus* | Biskupski Family* | Doris Carrothers*| Hemerald Forbes* | Margot Holmes | Ann Moore* | Greg & Susan Nash* | David & Pearl Overhill* | Monique St. Pierre | Doug Scott | Jae Valentine | Walk-A-Song Donors | Lee Ann Wills* |
What is Sponsorship?
Sponsorship is investment, not charity. It is a partnership between two parties, a professional relationship in which a business and an arts group work together for mutual benefit.
Current Sources of Funding for the BCBC
- Member Tuition Fees: 25%
- Grassroots Fundraising by Members: 25%
- BC Gaming Grant & Municipal Grants: 20%
- CD Sales & Concert Fees & Ticket Revenue: 20%
- Other Funding: 10%
BC Boys Choir Operating Expenses Include
- Bursaries for Members who need assistance
- Professional Fees: Conductors, Accompanist, Coaches, Guest Artists
- Concert Production
- Marketing & Promotional materials
- Office and Administration
- CD Production