Be a Singing Champion!
Our Mission -
To develop in each boy a lifelong love of music
Our Goals -
- To provide an exceptional music education and training program for boys who love to sing
- To develop leaders of tomorrow through confidence building teamwork activities
- including performing and traveling as representatives of Canada
BCBC gratefully acknowledges the support of the following:
What is Sponsorship?
Sponsorship is investment, not charity. It is a partnership between two parties, a professional relationship in which a business and an arts group work together for mutual benefit.
Current Sources of Funding for the BCBC
- Member Tuition Fees: 25%
- Grassroots Fundraising by Members: 25%
- BC Gaming Grant & Municipal Grants: 20%
- CD Sales & Concert Fees & Ticket Revenue: 20%
- Other Funding: 10%
BC Boys Choir Operating Expenses Include
- Bursaries for Members who need assistance
- Professional Fees: Conductors, Accompanist, Coaches, Guest Artists
- Concert Production
- Marketing & Promotional materials
- Office and Administration
- CD Production